ZHENJIANG STAR GROUP mainly produce:
- Yokohama type fender net type
- Sling pneumatic rubber fender
- Ribbed pneumatic rubber fender
Pneumatic Rubber Fender is the advanced anti-collision device for marine application in the world. Pneumatic rubber Fender also known as floating rubber fender or Yokohama type rubber fender, it is often installed on the terminal or ship, which aims to absorb or reduce the collision energy between ship to ship and ship to dock. Chain and tyre net pneumatic fender is one type of pneumatic rubber fender. This kind of product can protect the ship or dock from the damage of collision. With inner compressed air, it can float on the water and widely used as protecting medium equipment.
1. Large compression deformation, low reaction force, high energy absorption
2. Good floating performance, can meet the needs of the water level change
3. With compressed air as medium, the collision energy consumption by compressed
4. Easy installation and long service life
Cover outside on the ball of rubber layer, which is used to protect skeleton material and inner rubber ball from damage of external force, the main features: high strength, wear resistance, ageing resistance and tear resistance.
2. Synthetic cord reinforced rubber layer
Reinforced cord rubber layer is composed of winding Synthetic cord layer, It is mainly used for maintain the internal air pressure, which has
good elasticity, no deformation and high power etc.
3. Inner Rubber
On the ball inside the rubber layer, which is used to prevent air leakage and control the ball pressure.
4. End Flange
The metal parts at both ends of fender, which can be fitted with charging valve and safety valve.
|Initial Internal Pressure 0.05Mpa||Initial Internal Pressure 0.08Mpa|
At GEA (PR)
|Guaranteed Energy |
|Reaction force||Hull Pressure|
At GEA (PR)
|Note: Other size can be produced follow client's needs|